About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco De Mayo

I didn't realize it was Cinco de Mayo today until I came home from school and saw a huge house party going on and drunk people at 3pm wearing sombreros. Yup. That's how I found out. Sadly I have to still teach in the morning and can't join in on the fun. I would have gone to the bar tonight and gotten drunk and such but that's just me. Instead I settled for the next best thing. I went to Main Street Brewery with my roommate Jeanette to have food and alcohol. I am a little tipsy now thanks to the margarita and the chocolate martini. I drink in style. I still feel rather tipsy at the moment as I am writing this, but I am doing the best I possible can. After having a sub and my kids being semi wild I decided the drink was necessary.

I am supposed to be going to Battleship Cove with Abby and Amanda and a few other people this Saturday. I have been there before and it was so much fun so I am super excited to be going again with them! I hope everything works out for the best and such. I heard a rumor that Andrew might be coming up this weekend because he didn't last weekend when he said he was. This time I am not backing down and going home. There is no way. If he wants to come up he is going to have to face me. End of story.

I should finish lesson planning. I feel really good right now but also sleepy. I really need sleep tonight. I won't make it tomorrow without sleep. I also think I am filling my antibiotics prescription tomorrow. This isn't getting any better and it makes me very sad. I hate being sick like this.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment