About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

There's a Wasp in My Car!!!!!

So today when it was almost 90 degrees, I drove a half an hour to the barn with all my windows open. I went through a very sketchy neighborhood in Bristol while blaring Adam Lambert all because a lovely wasp decided to hitch a ride inside my car. I am absolutely terrified of bees and such and somehow I managed to keep my cool and drive okay. I think the wasp eventually got sucked out of the window due to the extreme rush of air. I am not sure but it seems to have vanished. I hope it stays that way. When driving through that sketchy neighborhood I was waiting to get shot for listening to Adam Lambert. I am truly amazed I didn't. It was a pretty epic car ride that my sister and I found extremely amusing.

Other than that there isn't much news to report. I spent most of my day at the barn and such and even took a nap outside in the sun on my mom's wooden swing chair. I don't know why I am so tired, but it's getting rather annoying to say the least. Today was also the second time that I saw Kyle at the barn. He was one of the first people I met at the new barn and let's just say he is hot. There is just something about him that makes me drool. I am hoping to see a lot more of him this summer. I am also going out with Kyle tomorrow after Branford Hall. I don't know if I am going to go to the school anymore. I think I want to become a physical therapist instead. That sounds really cool and I have gotten so much physical therapy over the years that I feel I should give back to the community. I am going to look up stuff about that. But I am going out with Kyle tomorrow in Milford again. We are getting some food and going to see Nightmare on Elm Street. I am excited but also rather nervous. I don't know why I am nervous but I am all of a sudden. I am seriously hopeless.

I can now see the floor of my room and all of my clothes have been put away, so I think it's time to do a little bit of nothing.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment