About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Is Napoleon Hot?

"I guess God gave us children so death won't be such a disappointment."
~Two and a Half Men~

I love two and a half men. The show is hysterical. I just wish I was feeling better to be able to enjoy it more. I thought my illness was on its way out, but I guess it decided otherwise. I put in my prescription for my antibiotics today and I am picking them up tomorrow and hopefully they will help put this thing in its place. I am just so tired. I don't think I have ever been this tired. I go to bed early and all the sleep I get does nothing. I feel even more tired. I can barely stay awake doing anything anymore. I am struggling to make it through school every single day. I can barely keep my eyes open when driving which really sucks. I ended up taking a nap today against my better judgment and woke up feeling worse than ever before. My throat is getting worse again and my cough is driving me up the wall. I am so tired of feeling tired and crappy all the time.

My teacher was absent from school again and they weren't able to get a sub to be with me, so I was completely and utterly on my own. The sub from the class before mine had nothing to do for my first class and ended up helping me out. Those kids were so bad today. I swear, the intelligence level in that class seems to drop every time I teach. We were talking about Napoleon and one of my students asks me if he was hot. Yeah. That's what I deal with. At least my other two classes were really good for me. I was super glad for that. Especially my G Block kids. They have given me lots of problems and today they were complete and utter angels for me. I was so happy for all of that. I just have to make it through tomorrow and things should get better. We will see if my teacher makes it tomorrow. I have my doubts, but who knows.

This weekend will hopefully be a fun one. Tomorrow I am supposed to be hanging out with Amanda and potentially Abby but I don't know if she is going home or not, but I will be over there and Andrew is coming up this time. Or at least he says he is. This time I will be not be chased off. He is going to have to confront me at some point. I am willing to be be civil and keep things on an even keel. But as I told my therapist, if he provokes me, he is getting it right back in the face. I am hoping things don't come to that. I don't want any of that. I want things to be okay. I am nervous about it all but Amanda tells me it will probably just be awkward and that they will all make sure things stay safe and okay. I am hoping things go well. It will definitely be interesting but I have to do it.

Battleship Cove is this Saturday! I am super excited. I went once before with the history club and absolutely loved it! Unfortunately Abby has to work and she won't be able to go. It won't be the same without her. But we will have a good time. It will just be a fun time with friends and I am excited because the end of school is coming and I want to spend as much time with my friends as possible. It's all I can do. I know that I will still see them over the summer and stuff but it won't be the same next year. We are all going our separate ways but since we are friends we will always find each other again.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment