About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Drunken Debauchery

Yes. That was what last night was all about. One giant drunk mess. But an amazing drunken mess at that! I ended up going to the bar with both Jeanette and Reeni and met up with all sorts of people there last night including my most amazing gay friend Dan! I haven't seen him in so long! It was great to be able to catch up with everyone last night. I sent a lot of crazy texts to Kyle and such but he thought it was hysterically cute. I was very proud of myself that I didn't drunken text Mike. I usually do and somehow I managed to keep myself under control. Which is always good.

I found out today that my phone charger was dying. I was so excited that I didn't have to replace my phone and a charger is easy and cheap to replace. I am also excited because I can get a new phone in July!! I was hoping for the iphone to come out but the sales guy showed me the Droid Incredible. It was pretty much sold in 30 seconds. It's so much faster than the iphone. Now all I have to do is wait until July to get it.

Tomorrow is the Pinto show. I am going up there to see Ali compete with Beau. The GPS can't help me so I am on my own with crazy maps and directions, but I think I should be okay. We will find out tomorrow morning when I go up there. One more week left of school and then I graduate with my friends and move on to the next step of my life. What a scary thought!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment