About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

NEPtHA Jubilee Pinto Show

Today was the pinto show up at Oneco, CT. I got up mad early and shipped myself out there to see my little sister ride Beau in the show. It was her first real big show ever and Beau's in a couple years. All in all it went really well even though Beau turned up lame right before the flat classes. Ali still won nine ribbons on him and was a very happy person for the whole experience. I think she is thinking of doing it again in July because now she knows what's going on and how everything works out.

Tomorrow I start my final week of student teaching and graduation is now less than a week away. I cannot even believe it! I just want this week to fly by so I can celebrate my birthday and then graduate and get the hell out of here.

~Dragon Eyes~











No comments:

Post a Comment