Those were the exact words out of my mouth as I sat there cleaning out the fridge with Jeanette just now. There was stuff in there that we honestly have no idea what it was. All we know is that it was nasty as hell and that it needed to be thrown immediately. We believe most of the stuff that we threw away happened to be food that was Ginger. She buys so much food and then never eats any of it and it all dies a terrible death in the fridge. It's really nasty and unsanitary and since she isn't going to throw it out herself, Jeanette and I are left to do it, which isn't fair for either of us. I have done quite a bit of packing today. My parents came and took some of the stuff that I had so now my room is very empty and sad looking. I am pretty much set to go. All I have to do is throw some random odds and ends into bags and stuff and I should be able to get it all into my car and roll home Saturday morning by myself. Gives my parents a bit of a break. I am just so tired and ready to be done with it all.
Today was a good day at school. I observed another teacher for social studies. She reminded me of me actually and I really enjoyed being in her classroom. Made me realize that I do like teaching. This experience has just been stressful because I have no idea what I am doing. But now I do, sort of. It might take some work but I think I could do it. Who knows. But their aren't any jobs. So I am still going to become a personal fitness trainer. Gives me a job and money and I am so down with that.
By the way, I hate goodbyes. They truly are awful. I just am not good at goodbyes. They are just so very hard. I ended up saying goodbye to Amanda, Sam and Alex Renner today. I am really going to miss them so much. They have become some of my best friends this semester. I know we are all going to meet up again soon, but it's still hard to say goodbye after we have all been through so much together. The one person I didn't get to say goodbye to was Abby. That really made me upset because I haven't seen her in so long and I miss her with all my heart. I was actually contemplating sending her a text to see how she was when she sent me one. July 1st is when she is moving to Seattle with her husband Mike. Looks like me and Amanda are definitely going out there!! I have never been to Seattle before, or the west coast for that matter. I don't know how we are getting there, but I have a feeling it will be by plane. That might be problematic but if it means seeing Abby I will get on one. I hope when we are out there that I can see Mt. Rainer and Mt. St. Helens. I also want to go to California and swim in the Pacific Ocean. Those are my goals. If I'm on the west coast then those things must happen. But we will just have to see how things go.
Tomorrow is my last day of student teaching and my 22nd birthday. Celebrations will ensue in the evening and then Saturday morning is when I am packing up the rest of my stuff and getting out of here and going home. I am almost done with my college career. It's a scary thought, but it's a step that I need to take and that I believe I am ready to take. So here it goes!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment