So at 515am I woke up and wondered why I was awake when I was positively exhausted and my alarm wasn't set to go off until 540am. Then I figured it out. A group of drunk ass guys (the same guys who do this sober in the daylight hours) figured it was awesome to play wiffle ball in the lowrise courtyard, which is right outside my window. It's bad enough they do it during the day and cause problems for people trying to walk to their rooms, but at 515am? That's far too much. If I didn't have to get up soon I would have called public safety and been like get them out before I find something to kill them with. Seriously, don't they understand that people are trying to sleep? I don't care if you don't have class in the morning, but I have school. But even though I got woken up, last night was lots of fun with people. I am so glad I decided to go out and get a few drinks.
Today was long and boring at school since I am no longer teaching. It's so weird to observe again after I have been so interactive. Oh well. It gives me time to catch up on creative writing. I am getting into again. I haven't written since last semester. It makes me very sad. Tonight I am going with some friends to a party at our professor's house to celebrate surviving student teaching. After that I am going out with Jeanette to Blarney's yet again. What the hell. I didn't really get that drunk yesterday, so I'll make up for it tonight. I even know what I am wearing too! Tomorrow I pack up a whole bunch of my stuff in my car and go home to ride and see my family. Eventually I will head back to school since I am going to meet Ali in Oneco for the Pinto show there. It's going to be a long day but I think it will be fun. I'll have to bring my camera and take lots of pictures.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment