About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Is it a Dream or is it Real?

Have you ever had one of those dreams where you wake up, tangled in your sheets and wonder if what you just experienced was real or just all in your mind? You look around and try to piece together what you just experienced, but it slips away, like water through fingers. Dreams are slippery buggers. Many people don't have the fortune of remembering their dreams, and others are cursed to remember them all; good and bad. I am one of the latter. I sleep and I dream and I usually remember them all. This is one that I could have done without.

I was in a school. It was a strange school; not a college campus and not really a high school. It might have been a mix of both but for some reason the people there were all from Eastern. I recognized faces and friends. But at the same time some of my high school friends were thrown in there. I remember seeing my friend Kelly. She talked to me. Came up and said something. I can't remember what, but she did say something. Suddenly, someone else came up to me. I turned and found myself face to face with Mike. Of all people, why does he have to be the one to invade my dreams? He came up to me, and wanted to talk. Needed me to help me. I am mad and surly, but I agree. I don't know why, but I agree and we start walking down the stairs to the very bottom of this building we are in. We walk side by side, so close that we are touching. We get to the very bottom. We sit down at a table. There are people all around us, but I don't notice them. Mike hands me a note. He doesn't tell me what it is about. Before I open it, Scott (from Eastern) comes over and sits next to Mike and starts talking excitedly with him. It's funny. Mike and Scott (as far as I know) don't know each other. While they are talking I unfold the note. It's a numbered list. In my dream I could remember what the first two or three items said, but reading them was painful. My heart was breaking because they were about him an another girl. I got angry, tears pouring down my face as the words blur in front of me.

That's the last thing I remember.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment