About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, June 21, 2010

If Pigs Could Fly My Bacon Would Be Airborne!

Stephen King really amuses me with his funny little sayings every now and then. This one really made me giggle. I think it would be rather amusing if my bacon was airborne. Then I could go hunting! Yes, this is what happens when I have spent all evening cleaning. And believe me. It's been ALL evening. I am so worn out from cleaning that if I never have to do it again I would be the happiest person alive. I am so sick of it and the dust that I keep running across is killing me. I did find forty dollars though so I would say that's a plus.

I finally got my dad to fix my closet doors after I cleaned my closet up and put all of my hoodies and dress pants and shirts in it. I have officially decided that I am not allowed to buy another hoodie again. I counted and I have between 35 and 40 hoodies. That's kind of insane, but then again I am a winter kid and need to stay warm. My closet doors where just off the track so my dad fixed them up pretty fast. I then proceeded to put all of my clothes away and for the first time in like four to six years all of my clothes are away. That's incredible for me! I cleaned out bins underneath my bed and put all my shoes there which is awesome because I had thrown them on the floor of my room last night. There are still a bunch of odds and ends floating around but I think I can manage to put them somewhere before Wednesday. I also discovered today that while the windows are being done, the blinds are getting fixed, which means I wont have ANY blinds on my window. My mom is right. We are going to be living in a fish bowl. This makes me very sad. It's going to be very bright in my room. It's going to be shocking especially since I haven't been able to open my blinds for the last six months or so.

Tomorrow is the final day of cleaning. I can do it. I have to do it. I also have a writer group meeting at 1pm which will be good if I actually finish my edit. That's my goal tonight. I am almost done with it. Ali and I will be taking a road trip to tack stores tomorrow to hang up posters and stuff for Cavalia and I want to drop by the Equestrian Centre in Avon to drop things off for consignment, get prices on a show shirt, jacket and spurs, and get my bit fixed for my horse to use on Thursday. I also have to deposit my pay check and stuff so I has some money. That's always a good thing. I also have to pick up a giant box to pack up things in and put stuff in the attic. If it all gets done for Wednesday it will be a miracle but I think I can manage. I don't know when the window people are coming but it's probably early. Oh well.

Jocelyn yelled at me and told me I wasn't running away from Kyle. So I am going with him on Thursday to Buffalo Wild Wings in Milford and stuff. We will see how that goes. Otherwise I am surviving the trap of my room.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment