That is pretty much how a group of my friends describes ourselves. That's pretty much what we are. We always manage to get a large group of us together and have a blast doing everything that a group of college kids and college grads would do. Sometimes there is some wine involved but other than that it's just us and our goofy personalities. I love them tons and it is always amazing when we hang out. And there always seems to be a photo shoot at the end.
I am going to keep this short tonight because I have had a migraine all day and am exhausted. This is what happens when I go to bed at 330am and then wake up at 8am to take my mom to her colonoscopy. After I dropped her off I slept for an hour with my dog then watched soccer. USA vs. Slovenia. Amazing game. Wish I hadn't slept through the second half. The reason I stayed up till 330am yesterday was because I was contacted by Mike from Minnesota. He wanted advice on what to do: go on the trip he planned with his family or stay behind with the girl he "loves." The answer to me is simple. Family comes first and this bimbo whore comes second. Asks for my advice and then doesn't follow it. It's his life and he can screw it up anyway he wants. He is just as stupid now as he was when the two of us fooled around two years ago. Not my problem. Stupid kid.
Tomorrow I am getting up at 730am to watch soccer. The Netherlands are playing and it's my sister's favorite team. Then we have to pick up our riding instructor so we can go to the barn to do our lesson. By then end of tomorrow I am going to be beat. That is all I know. Well, I guess sleep now. I am just so tired.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment