Once again I have reached the end of the weekend and look into the face of the oncoming week which is proving to be especially busy. Oh well, at least it keeps me active. I just have to remind myself that this week I am going to make it to the gym every day. I am determined. This is what my schedule looks like so far:
Monday: Branford Hall to tell them I am holding off on coming to school, gym and possibly writers group
Tuesday: Gym, seeing Kyle in the evening and possibly other shenanigans.
Wednesday: gym and driving up to spend the day at UCONN with Jocelyn
Thursday: gym and hanging with Jen
Friday: Taking Mom to her colonoscopy, gym and ikea.
Yup. Busy week indeed and then possibly hanging with Jeanette and/or Alex on the weekend. Where has my life gone? Oh well. I love being social and having things to do. I just have to fit the horses in with all of this mess as well. I am sure I will manage. I am very good at doing that. Gail wants me to show this season with my horse. My sister thinks we will do great. I am not so sure. I will have to talk to her when she comes back from dropping off horses in Florida.
Today, when I woke up, guess what I saw first thing on facebook? Mike is now single again. I told you it wasn't going to last long. Never does with him. It's probably why he contacted me out of the blue. I haven't heard from him since and I am still on my guard about it all so we will see what happens this week with that. I have a feeling he will contact me again and I will still be wary and guarded as always because I can't allow myself to be open again. It would just be too much because we all know it's going to end badly again.
Other than working on my counted cross stitch, being addicted to my book and sitting up till 3:15am last night working on editing one of my finished stories, that's about it.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment