About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cavalia

Cavalia was absolutely amazing!! It took forever to get to New Jersey where it was being held, and the traffic was awful, not to mention it was raining. But we got there and we got to our seats well before the show started. I wasn't really sure what to expect but everyone was telling us that it was like Cirque du Soliel with horses. And indeed that's what it was. I have never been so mesmerized by something in my entire life. I just couldn't look away from it.

It is so hard to describe what I saw because I really can't. There are just no words that could possibly do it justice. And since I can't I will include some pictures that may help you with it.














See what I mean? That's why I'll let the pictures speak for me. It was just incredible. And after the show we got to go into the barn tent and see the horses that were used in the show. They have about 60 of them and they are all male horses. It was so cool! We didn't get home until 2am but it was so worth it. Did you know there was a line at McDonald's at 2am? Yes there is!

Today was nothing of note except I got my tires on my car changed and my sister bought a beta fish and named him Alejandro. Yup. My sister is amazing!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment