About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

YAY! I Made Art!

My day has been absolutely fantastic. And yes, that was sarcasm. After taking the shades off my window last night I tacked up sheets (Disney ones to be exact) and, after inhaling so much dust that I became sick, I went to bed to see how late I would be able to sleep in. At 555am I woke up to find my room brighter than it has ever been. God, how I missed my light blocking shades. I probably slept on and off and very fitfully after that. At 830am the doorbell rings and the guy has arrived to install the windows. What fun. He started in the living room and my sister and I crashed in the kitchen. After grabbing breakfast and reading in the kitchen for a while I decided to go back to my room and read in my bed. I then took a very nice nap. I love naps. The rest of the day was spent trapped inside my house with the window guy. He was very nice and the windows are gorgeous, but it was disconcerting when I stuck my head out of the hole in the second story bedroom and looked down.

Eventually, the windows were installed and the window guy left. My sister and I then ventured out the the Equestrian Centre in Avon to get my bit looked at for my horse as well as to look at half chaps. I left after spending almost $200 dollars. I reluctantly bought half chaps. And let's just say my bit only cost $2 to replace the hooks. Yeah. Let's say that was a much needed splurge. Why does horse stuff have to be so expensive? The half chaps were very nice to ride in so I can't say anything. They will last me years.

I was feeling like a fat ass today and sad over my lack of going to the gym, so I did some exercise videos. Pilates for Dummies as well as the Bender Method for Core and Strong Healthy Back. My body hurts now. If I do Pilates everyday it will be better for my back and core and will improve my riding. Hopefully. We will have to see that one.

Tomorrow is my riding lesson in my crazy bit that has two reins. I've used it with my horse before but it is intimidating as hell. After that I might come home and do some Pilates and Yoga and take a shower. Maybe I'll pick up my ring before I go out with Kyle. I'm supposed to be meeting the group since this was the only day that the two of us could get together. It should be interesting. Well, I am going to find some pants and sleep for a bit.

Title Explanation: My sister is going over her friend's house on Saturday and sleeping over. Her friend is bringing clay and hemp and stated that five minutes after giving it to her, it would be on the ceiling and she would point and say "YAY! I made art!" Oh how I love my sister.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment