Today has been one of those days where I have constantly been on the go. It started this morning with a riding lesson at 11am with my sister and our friend Shannon. We had a good time and did surprisingly well. I think I am slowly improving and so is my horse, which is very exciting indeed. I am so glad I have a trainer who is as dedicated as Gail is!! After that we headed home, picked up McDonalds (not my idea) and went home to eat and shower. Then it was off to the mall.
I won't lie I am always worried when I go to the Meriden Mall because Mike lives in Meriden and I am always expecting to run into him. I honestly might flip out on him if I ever do. But the mall was where my sister and I wanted to go. I wanted to pick up some more summer apparel since I really own nothing cute and summery. I ended up getting some nice shirts from Forever 21. I love that store so much! I also went shopping for bathing suits. Let's just say that was horrible. Nothing fit me. Okay. They did fit. Just not in the ta tas. No matter what I put on my girls were determined to escape. And support? Non-existent. Thank you for failing, Macy's. Sears has a Lands End department and I have my Malibu barbie bathing suit from there so I decided to go try there. And guess what? I left with yet another great fitting bathing suit. Yup. Land's End is the way to go!! Since I was in the mall, I needed to hit up Victoria's Secret and I got measured just to see. 38C? Nope. Not anymore. 38D. Lovely. No wonder I can't fit into anything. Let's just say, not a happy camper. And I know everybody loves them (especially the guys), but I don't. Try exercising and riding horses all the time. My girls are always in the way and I swear if I didn't were the correct bra they would come up and slap me in the face. And when it comes to clothing, NOTHING fits right. It's awful. Even if I had a bikini body, I would never be able to wear one because bikinis have NO support. NONE. Yup. Wonderful, huh? And I think all my back issues stem from the fact that my girls are far too big for my body size. Ugh. The one other great thing that came out of shopping was that I picked up some awesome books about writing and writing inspirations. I am very excited to look through them and put them to some good use.
After the mall we raced to the barn to check on Beau and stuff and then came home for dinner at like 9pm. It has been a long day, so I decided not to clean tonight, and tomorrow I am going to the beach in Milford with Jocelyn and Amber! I am super excited and want to see if I can tan some more. Or burn!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment