So I have only played Crockett once in my entire life, and it was not explained to me. Well after playing with Jaci and her cousins it was fabulous. Even though I thought I was doing terrible at it I ended up almost winning. Funny how things turn out. I am going to have to invest in a Crockett set at some point. I had a lot of fun with it. All in all Jaci's grad/birthday party was awesome. I love hanging out with everyone and her family is awesome and funny. I think the best part of Crockett though was when someone made it through the course and back and then became poisoned, because then it was survive and run for as long as possible. Oh the joys of the game!
Something else interesting happened tonight while I was at my grandma's house. Kyle was texting back and forth with me and we pretty much decided to make it official between the two of us. I have been wondering when this was coming. Even though it was through texting, I know he is probably just as nervous about the whole thing as me so I am kind of okay with it. It gives me time to think instead of being like uh ummm uh every other word because that is what I do. This will be my second boyfriend ever and I really hope things go better with him than with Andrew. I don't need this one to end badly. We will just have to see where life takes me.
Tomorrow I am going to get to the gym, take the dog to the vet, writers group at 2pm and then hopefully seeing and riding the horse before going over to Jocelyn's house to work on etsy stuff. Such a busy day, but I can do it!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment