About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Look Like a Vampire Victim

That's right. I look like a vampire had a go at my neck. Why you might ask? Well that's what happens when you make out with someone who likes to bite necks! But before I explain that I will talk about how we got up to that point.

Kyle and I went out on our fourth (?) date. I keep losing track of how many dates we have been on now. We decided to go out to eat and go see a movie instead of staying here at my house. The two of us still aren't official and I think I will hold off on him meeting my family for a bit. Not that I don't love them, but they can be a little intimidating at times. But if you can get along with them, you are golden. So Kyle was supposed to come to my house and get me at like 7pm and then we would go get dinner and then go to an 8:30pm movie of Splice. Well, he ended up getting lost and then got to my house late. We went to Applebee's for dinner and then ended up going to see Get Him to the Greek instead. The movie was absolutely hysterical! I was dying! We ended up holding hands through the last half of the movie and held hands as we left the theater and went to his car. We sat there for a bit and chatted and made out a little but before heading back to my house.

Once there in my driveway we honestly had our first real make-out session that seriously lasted for over an hour. It was fantastic. I haven't made out in a long time and it was great and let's just say I was extremely happy with everything. All those nerves vanished and I lived in the moment. Bliss. Eventually we parted ways and I went in to my house where everyone was sleeping. I hope they didn't hear the car horn when Kyle accidentally sat on his key remote. If anyone looked they wouldn't have seen anything anyways since we had successfully fogged up the car windows!

Once back in the house I said hi to my puppy and then went to get ready for bed. That's when I noticed my neck. No lie, it looks like a vampire without fangs went bonkers. I don't know how much is going to show tomorrow but it will make for a very interesting topic of conversation. At least it isn't super noticeable, but it is when my head is tilted up!

Tomorrow I get to hang with Jocelyn all day and give her details. If she reads this before I see her then she will have a basic idea. Oh yeah. Tonight was definitely amazing and if I am not busy I am going to see Kyle on Thursday. We will see!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment