About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

El Buzzo

Today was an incredible day that was wrapped up incredibly. Yes. That's pretty much all I can say about it. Today was the jewelry party that has been in the works for a year. It went off very well and Jocelyn and I were very pleased with our results. While we had less people that last time show up, we ended up getting pretty much a $1000 show. That means more free jewelry and more benefits for the two of us. When all of this is over and I eventually get all of the jewelry I am seriously not going to know what to do with myself. Right now I have so much jewelry that I don't have room in my jewelry box. I am going to have to get a bigger one.

After that I went home and ended up getting food with my family before going to see Toy Story 3 again. I love that movie so much, especially Spanish Buzz. That just makes me all sorts of happy! Now I am going to collapse somewhere, look at jewelry to get and go back to reading my very addicting romance novel!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment