About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Why Does This Happen to Me?!?!?!?!

Seriously, I really wonder. Do I have a sign on me or something? Do I give off some sort of smell that's enticing? I don't know. I wish I had the answers. I was getting ready to leave for New Jersey to go see Cavalia with a group of people from the barn. The head of the City Slicker Program got us tickets to see this show and invited us along. So, I was getting ready and doing what I always do, when I get an facebook chat message through my AIM. So I pull it up to see who it was and saw to my greatest confusion and curiosity that my neighbor Matt had poked me. Now, I haven't talked to Matt in probably six years or so and haven't hung out with him since probably elementary school. A very long time. Why is he messaging me? So we were chatting a bit (all the while I am itching to know what is the motive behind all of this). It came all too soon. Suddenly he was like "hear me out, but I was wondering if you would have sex with me." He said more but that was pretty much it. I was like EHHHH??? I have not seen or heard from this kid in forever and here he is asking me to have sex with him. Seriously, do I have a sign that says "I want to have sex" or do I look like a girl who wants to sleep with everyone? I was shocked to say the least. I wasn't mean to him. I put him down as gently as possible. But you know guys. They never give up. He was trying to get me to come over to his place right that minute, but I told him I had just taken a shower and waiting for my friends. He told me that it was okay because we could have a shower together. Oh my. He also said that he was always available for an all day event. Double oh my. I don't know what to say. It was just so shocking.

According to my friend Erica I shouldn't be creeped out but I should be flattered since I am a pretty. She told me most of my guy friends probably have the same thought as well. Actually she told me all guys were like that and she gets people trying to hook up with her all the time as well. I dunno. It still seems pretty weird. And apparently he has been thinking about having sex with me for a couple years now. I thought the kid from high school asking for that was bad enough. But my 21 year old neighbor who I have known since 4th grade? Yeah....

Now I always wonder if he is watching me out of his window....

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment