About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

An Awful Waste of Space

I just finished watching the movie Contact. I absolutely love that movie. It really makes me think and wonder about what is really out there in the universe. I think that there has to be other people. It can't be just us right? I think there has to be others. Otherwise, as Jodie Foster put it, it would be an awful waste of space. I want to believe that there are others, but I have a feeling I won't find out in this lifetime.

I am also wondering if knitting can give you carpal tunnel. I have a feeling it could because I am having all sorts of problems with my right hand. I am wearing my wrist brace at night to keep everything from moving and that helps a bit, but as soon as I spend any length of time knitting my hand starts to bother me, especially my thumb. I really hope it's not carpal tunnel. That's really the last thing I need.

I think I am going to watch a little True Blood and then work on writing. I haven't done any in a long time and I think I should. I just have to get the motivation to do so.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment