About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Spiders!!!

Today was another good day at work. Since it rained we had to improvise with what we were doing with the Hartford kids. We couldn't work outside so we got an indoor job. And let's say it took us ALL day. We had to clean the stalls, water and sweep as always and then we had to clean then entire indoor. We scrubbed all of the stall bars, used brooms to clean up cobwebs and spiders, raked the aisle, cleaned the tack boxes and organize everything. What a tedious and tiring job. The barn looked amazing in the end but it was hard work! I don't know what we are going to be doing tomorrow but I don't think I can do anymore cleaning like that. I am terrified of spiders and lets just say we found the biggest and ugliest ones imaginable.

After everyone left I rode (or attempted to ride) Junior. He was so awful that Gail and I decided to end and put him away. He has so many problems and I just don't know how they are going to get anything out of him. It's sad since he's a cutie. I then rode Grady. Night and day. I love him so much. He was a great boy for me and listened to me in the new spurs we are using. We did lots of flat and transitions and such. Tomorrow we are going to do poles and more poles. That should be interesting.

This evening I went out with Jeanette for dinner and shopping. I miss seeing her all the time so it's nice to go out and just have some fun. I got some good clothes and can't wait to wear them even though my mom and sister think my shorts are too small. Let me just say that there are people out there with shorter shorts than that.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment