Now I know we said things, did things that we didn't mean
And we fall back into the same patterns, same routine
But your temper's just as bad as mine is, you're the same as me
But when it comes to love you're just as blinded
~Eminem - Love the Way You Lie~
And we fall back into the same patterns, same routine
But your temper's just as bad as mine is, you're the same as me
But when it comes to love you're just as blinded
~Eminem - Love the Way You Lie~
I heard this song yesterday and really listened to the lyrics for the first time ever and just sat there because as I listened to them I suddenly realized how true they are. It was one of the few times of late that I felt empty and hurt again, looking for the love I used to have. It's one of those things that sneaks up on you when you least expect it. For some reason something about the song brought back Mike in full force and for the first time in a long time I wanted to be with him. I know I am a silly, stupid girl to keep wanting him. It's hard to explain. If you have ever been with someone and felt that connection, then you would understand. But there is nothing I can do but move on and look to better and brighter things.
True Blood is heating up. I have been watching it all evening and can't stop. When I finally catch up I might just cry!
Tomorrow is work again and me doing nothing which is always awesome.
~Dragon Eyes~
True Blood is heating up. I have been watching it all evening and can't stop. When I finally catch up I might just cry!
Tomorrow is work again and me doing nothing which is always awesome.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment