About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Give Me Liberty or Give me Death

The fourth of July. Truly one of the greatest holidays in this country. I just love everyone getting together to eat, drink and light fireworks. It's a nice laid back summer holiday. My family here in Connecticut never does anything for the day so I went to Jocelyn's house with all of her family. It was one of the best days! There was good company, food, alcohol, the pool and crazy pool games followed by desert and fireworks and board games. Yup. You can't go wrong with all of that. I just arrived back home and am probably going to be doing a little writing before I go to bed. That always makes me happy.

Tomorrow will be harder. I only hope I can make it through. If I can do that I'll be okay.

I hope the gym is open. That will make me feel better as well as maybe going to AC Moore. I love that store. There is so much I can do there!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment