About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Toad the Weed Whacker and the Spider

Today was a much better day at work. Things actually went right for once. We still didn't have a lot to do but we managed. Tomorrow we are having some of the kids get on horses. That should be interesting. At least it will all be done after tomorrow and then I can sleep and go to the gym and get back to a normal life.

One of the kids was weed whacking by one of the paddocks when he randomly stopped and whipped out his cell phone. So I went over there and told him to put it away. That's when he told me he was taking a picture of a toad that he had almost killed with the weed whacker. I ended up picking him up and putting him towards water and cover. He was so big!

Eventually when we were working on moving rocks, a couple of the girls screamed and leaped backwards. Sitting on a rock was the biggest, ugliest spider I have ever seen. It was at least the size of a silver dollar. It was huge and fat. We eventually killed it an moved on, but we think it was a wood spider.

I am going out with Kyle and the others tonight. I can't wait to see him and have some fun with him!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment