I am exhausted. Today was seriously the longest day ever. I worked from 9am to 1pm, then sat around the barn and then had a lesson that ran forever since we were doing bad and we are trying to get everything all set for the show Sunday. After today, I think we need a lot more work. I am supposed to ride Grady all week in English spurs and make sure he understands that he needs to listen to them. That should be interesting. Otherwise that was pretty much it for the day. I just came back from Denny's with the family and am not going to either knit or work on rewriting my chapter. I found that Breaking Benjamin's So Cold song is my muse.
Title meaning: This was Ali's food intake before dinner. The piece of chicken made me crack up.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment