Sundays are going to be interesting days for a long while I believe. For as long as I can remember, I have been going to my grandma's house for dinner every Sunday night. There were the occasional days when I wouldn't be able to go, but I went a lot. It's weird to sit home instead of go see my grandma and eat the wonderful food she always made. Last Sunday was the 4th of July and I was at Jocelyn's house. This time is was different. I was home. But we made the day pass with watching the FIFA World Cup Final. Spain vs. The Netherlands. It was an insane game. I have never seen so many yellow cards given. It was a vicious game. Dirty soccer, but I felt the Spanish were very dramatic. One tap and they went down crying. The guy who got kicked in the chest had an excuse because that looked painful. Spain ended up winning and my sister and I were sad. We were really cheering for the Netherlands. We had been all through the world cup as well as back in 2008.
All through the game I knitted like a fiend. The more intense it got the faster I knitted. I started and finished a scarf today which for me is pretty impressive. I'm usually slow because I get distracted.
I finally got to see my horse today after not seeing him for over a week. I really have missed him and he looks really good, so I am happy. The tack boxes are being worked on again and two of them have doors right now! I can't wait for ours to be built. They are also going to be putting in viewing benches above the boxes and a wash stall will go in tomorrow. The Hartford kids that vandalized are getting put to work big time. Serves them right.
Tomorrow I start my two week job. It should be interesting but I am excited!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment