About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pines Horse Show

Today was the first horse show I have done with my horse off property in at least six years. We got off to a bit of a late start but it all worked out well in the end because we got there at the perfect time and we didn't have to hang around the trailer for very long before we had to get ready and go. The show grounds were beautiful and we each had four classes to do. It was wicked hot, but we managed to make it through.

Ali and I did super well! Ali won the evergreen jumping class and then took two thirds in her jumping classes for the hunter division and won her flat class. I got a third in the evergreen class, didn't place in my first jumping class because I got lost on course and got a second in the second jumping class. I then went into the flat class and won against eight other people. Ali and I both were reserve champions for our divisions. It was a great day and I couldn't have been more proud!!

Tomorrow is work again and then I have to take my saddle to get fixed before I come home and get ready to go to the movies and dinner and other fun stuffs with Kyle. Now on to True Blood!

~Dragon Eyes~











No comments:

Post a Comment