So my parents and my sister, along with the dog have all gone off to New Jersey to see the relatives and drop off Ali's car and I am here at home since I have to work all weekend. It is really weird to be home all alone. Sure I have done it before, but I am never a big fan. My house just seems so big and creepy when I am all by myself. Noises that I thought were normal suddenly aren't anymore. That's what drives me nuts the most. I have been on my own plenty of times before at college, but there were always people around. Friends in the next building and people next door. There was always the noise of people here and there. Here not so much. I am going off to my friend Erica's house around 10pm to spend the night. It will be interesting. I am going to her boyfriend Kyle for the first time ever and his crazy psycho non-dog huskies are going to be there as well. Those dogs are not friendly towards people. And I swear they have brainwashed my friend. Should be fun times with all the boys. Oh well. I don't really care. I can always immerse myself in something.
Last night I ended going out for the evening with Alex Moura. It was just the two of us and we got a few drinks and had a good time. I like spending time alone with him. While I love Jeanette, she changes the mix of things when she's there. I am a little easier to talk to when she isn't over shadowing me all the time. Besides, sometimes I just want to go out with him alone. I got be be with him when the clock hit midnight and he turned 23. Crazy! He was like, wow I am old and I ended up singing happy birthday to him at the top of my lungs. Only good friends can!
Today I had a free lesson with Ali in exchange for watching Gail's kitties while she was in Florida. We jumped and had a great time. The only annoying thing was that Sam was there with Doran. That poor horse has been ridden into the ground and is burning out. You can see it when he goes around and she fights with him. Gail says the same thing. She feels bad for the horse. She told us that the only reason she was giving Sam a lesson was because Sam was paying her and she needed the money. I guess that's fair.
Well I am going to finish getting ready to do and then I am off to Bristol for the night. Then work in the morning.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment