About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Warrior With a Flyswatter and a Pie

I survived yet another weekend working at the cider mill. It was crazy busy today again and we were extremely frazzled at some points. And it didn't help that the time seemed to drag by so slowly. I would look up and five minutes had passed. We even ran out of donuts tonight and that was bad. People really wanted donuts and there just wasn't any left to make. I made more pies than I knew what to do with and Kelly and Linda were beyond frazzled out with the register. Somehow we made it through and I am so glad for that. I was having a fun time in the kitchen destroying flies. There were so many and Ryan taught me how to be one with the flyswatter. I was pretty good too. I even killed a fly in mid air. Talk about talent!

I got to see a little bit more of Shelton today since the main road was all blocked off for Shelton Day. So i got to go on a fun detour to and from work. It was rather interesting to see such a busy stretch of road completely blocked off from cars, but that's how Apple Harvest here is as well.

I talked to Matt Mercer for a bit today and such as well as become even more addicted to my hot romance novel. Now I get to live vicariously through my friends and through romance novels. Oh well. It does make me a little happy.

This morning before I left for work I was sitting on Facebook and being a bum as usual when I came across a random video that Dan had put up. It was a whole group of people randomly singing Bohemian Rhapsody at the top of their lungs, and Kyle happened to be in the video. I couldn't watch the whole thing. I closed out of my browser and took off for work. Watching that video and seeing him broke my heart. It shocked me how much I was affected by it. I hope one day it won't hurt like this anymore.

~Dragon Eyes~

P.S. Utah is a foreign country.

No comments:

Post a Comment