We pretty much finished all of the bones that we need to go over for our huge bone lab next Thursday. Unfortunately the pelvis has to be one of the more complicated bones with all of the bony landmarks and then trying to figure out which way the bone is facing because if you get it backwards everything is all screwed up. Fortunately chocolate cake was provided for us by one of our classmates. Made it all that much better.
Though, then again I really shouldn't be eating chocolate cake...
Note to self: ladders should not be given to me for use.
I had to use a ladder for picking apples at work. I am basically stripping the trees out there. It is god awful and there were a few occasions where I almost fell off the ladder when it decided it didn't want to cooperate with me. Unfortunately, I will be doing the same thing on Thursday if it doesn't rain. Yay! (sarcasm).
And my horse's leg is still oddly swollen in places and that might cause me to have to rest him more if Friday doesn't go well. Double yay (sarcasm).
I need more sleep...
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment