About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oh My God, He Has Brain Damage...

We were once again playing with bones today in A and P and the skull that Bobbie-Joe and I were working with fell off the table and that's what she said. I died laughing. It was just too funny for some reason. Between that and the scapula flying off the desk, we were having a blast. So many bones and bony landmarks. I don't know how I am going to remember them all much less spell everything correctly. That's going to be the challenge and a half. And karma sucks big time too. We had to make little workouts for each other today in class and I gave my partner Jason some truly brutal ab exercises because he doesn't do a lot of ab work and wants to get better at it. So I sort of killed him in the process. Well he got me back good. He gave me the toughest leg exercises that all involved balance and my balance is awful. I was dying and my classmates thought it was funny because usually I am the one who never dies no matter what we do. While everyone else struggles, I find it no big deal. Until today. They were very impressed that they could break me down with balance stuff. Oh joy!

Apple picking went smooth today and my horse wasn't lame. Those were big pluses in my book. The Jersey Shore is really heating up and there are more fights. Ahh fights.

I have also gotten back into knitting and have decided that I am going to work hard and see if I can work on taking pictures and putting some stuff up on to the etsy page that Jocelyn and I have. Both of us have been mad busy with everything but I really want to work on it and see if people will actually buy some of the stuff that we make. If not, then I have lots of matching scarves and hats to wear in the winter time!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment