About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Friday, October 29, 2010

I Wanna Boom Bang Bang With Your Body

That song really made me laugh as I was coming home from the barn with my mom. It was very catchy but very raunchy! I feel like a terrible person since I haven't blogged in a few days. I don't know but I was slacking big time or something. I feel bad, but for some reason I don't find it a huge deal.

The last few days have been the same as usual. Going to school, picking apples, and riding the horses. Not much overall.

I got back into cross stitching again and I am almost done with the small one I have been doing. It looks pretty good. For being my first one I am very proud of it all. And now I am going to go back to doing that!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment