About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Jake's Enemy Orange Juice

I am currently back in Bristol after a long day at work. It wasn't as busy as we thought it was going to be, but it was still pretty busy nonetheless. Tomorrow is supposed to be out busiest day of the season. I am kind of not looking forward to that, but there's nothing I can do, but go in and make a killing. My co-workers told me about ice skating and how some little 9 year old boy dubbed Orange Juice kept pushing him down. I wish I could have seen it because Jake was apparently awful at ice skating and spent more time on the ground than standing.

Erica's boyfriend (who has the personality of a rock) isn't here tonight so that makes life so much better. So it's just us and the dogs. We are watching Ice Age and I am going to actually do some knitting as well. Tomorrow my family comes home and life goes back to normal.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment