About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

You Just Called a Nun a Jerk

Would you rather steal candy from a baby or cut in front of a nun in line? The question of the morning on kiss 95.7. Most people said that they would rather steal candy from a baby. One woman stated that she would rather cut in front of a nun because they were mean and strict and jerks. Oh the intelligence of people is astounding sometimes, but it sure made me happy while driving to school today.

The other amazing quote of the day: Holy Hand Grenade Batman, it's a bat cave! Yup. I have some serious issues but I don't mind at all. If it keeps me happy its golden in my eyes.

Beau tried to kill me today when I tried to lunge him. I am never doing that again. He terrifies the crap out of me.

I would write more but I am suddenly mad tired. I guess I will read and talk to Matt Mercer for a bit before crashing.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment