About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Don't Eat Me

I must have said that over and over again to the horse Belle that I was riding in my lesson. She has a tendency to be kind of mean. But she was surprisingly good today for me and didn't do anything crazy. She did launch me over a bunch of fences though and that brought back bad memories and I ended up panicking to a point where I couldn't breathe. I faced it and did it, but it was terrifying in the process. I hate that horrible unrelenting fear, but I am going to keep working through it no matter what happens.

Grady is still not 100% so I think I am just going to give him another couple weeks off to see if we can get him back to where he needs to be. My instructor is also going to teach me how to long line with him so I can work him at a walk in a nice head set so I don't lose all of that when I can really ride him again.

Work is tomorrow and I am hoping it will be the last really busy weekend. I can make it through. It has been a long couple months but I really need the money and this is better than nothing. I also like my boss and my coworkers. I just can't wait to get a PFT job and do what I love to do all the time!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment