"You're my best friend, my first and only love and the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."
~Fang by James Patterson~
~Fang by James Patterson~
There are just some things in life that have a way of getting deep inside of you and touching your heart in ways you could never imagine. That was what happened when I read Fang. The ending got me the most and I found myself sobbing over a fictional character. It wasn't the first time and certainly won't be the last. In reading the end, I found that it tore a huge hole into my heart. Here was the story of a girl and a boy and in the end, he loved her enough to let her go. It broke her heart and broke mine. Fang expressed so much love to Max and it destroyed both of them. Their pain was something so tangible.
How I wish I could be loved by someone as fiercely as that...
~Dragon Eyes~
How I wish I could be loved by someone as fiercely as that...
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment