About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, October 25, 2010

I Think We've Sprung a Leak

Our new dishwasher got put in today. That's super exciting since our other one kind of stopped washing the dishes. I guess that meant it was time to get a new one! Though, I just learned how to use the old one. Oh well! Unfortunately, the water filtration system under our sink decided to spring a leak. Oops. And let's just say this isn't a small leak. It was seriously like a flood of water. My dad ended up turning off the water to the filtration system so the leak is stopped for now. I don't think it would have made it through the night. We would have woken up to a flood in the kitchen. At least we didn't have to shut the water off to the entire house. Though that wouldn't be super bad overnight. We have three toilets in the house and we would be able to flush each one once so that would have been better than nothing. I am so used to the plumbing in our house going bananas that it doesn't even faze me anymore.

So I officially love my classmates. They are just some of the most incredible people that I have ever met. I was worried that I wouldn't make friends fast, but pretty much we all become friends day one. And as the days go by we all get closer and closer to each other. I love it. My classmate Brian said that after we finished the program and I did enough training with him I would be beating the guys off with a stick and my ex would be trying to get back with me. It was seriously the sweetest thing ever! That's the one awesome thing about having guy friends. They are not afraid to tell you the honest truth. And are really cute about it.

Last note before I wander off. Taylor Swift's new CD is amazing! It came out today and I instantly downloaded it. I am having a good time listening to it. Her lyrics really speak to me. And she just seems so down to earth. Happy sigh.

~Dragon Eyes~

1 comment:

  1. I was able to get my ex back after I followed the instructions at www.saveabreakup.com I totally recommend this site, saveabreakup.com helped me a lot, all I can say is big THANKS!!! I'm so happy now...

    ReplyDelete