Today was by far the busiest day we have had so far. There is only one word to describe it: Insanity. I have never been more frazzled before in my entire life. No matter how hard Kelly and I tried we couldn't keep up with the donuts. People would come up and order a couple dozen and would get cranky when they had to wait for them. Seriously. We can only go so fast. I would love to see some of them try and do that and keep up without losing their mind. I swear at one point my body went to basic bodily functions and making donuts. It was that bad. Tempers were high and I have no idea how neither more nor Kelly killed anyone.
It's just so very nice to be sitting home with my computer and my fish. And Shakespeare in Love. Such an amazing movie. It makes life seem that much better. My family is on their way home, but I don't know when they will get here. It's okay though because it's nice to have the house to myself.
Tomorrow is the start of the new semester at Branford Hall. A and P bones and program design. At least that's what I think I am supposed to be taking. I can wait to start new classes.
I have also made up my mind. I am going to Buffalo Wild Wings with everyone on Thursday. Seeing Vinny and Becca today really sealed it for me as well as talking to Jocelyn last night. I am going to go and I am going to face Kyle. I have not seen him since we ended things and haven't talked to him in a while either. Everyone else really wants me to come out and that is what I am going to do. I am going to dress nice and look sexy and since I will get to the mall early I might as well do some shopping. I haven't gone shopping in forever and it will be better because I will actually have some money one me. Thursday will mos def be interesting.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment