My house is officially decorated for Christmas. Yeah, it took a while, but it looks splendid now and it makes me really excited. I still can't believe that Christmas is less than a week away. Where on earth did all the time go?? I just seems like it flew by. But in some ways that is okay with me. I cannot wait to go to New Jersey from New Years and escape from Connecticut for a little while. I just need a change of scenery and I need a fresh start with the New Year.
I now have a new stalker in life. But that doesn't seem super new for me anyways. Matt Mercer now has it out for me since I am suddenly fair game because Kyle is going out with a friend's ex. Yeah, no. Mercer is nice, but I really don't see him like that. And he has no right to know what my sexual escapades are like! Creepy!!!
I think we are still going to be making some sugar cookies tonight. So far the dough looks, feels and smells like my grandma's. Now we are going to have to find out if they taste like hers. It makes me sad to think about it. I would always go over to her house and make them with her and then eat half of them. But no longer. Her house remains cold and empty, devoid of the amazing, loving woman it housed for so long. I hope we can make her proud with the cookies.
Tomorrow is the start of a new semester at Branford Hall. It seems silly since we have a week there and then are on break from the 24th to the 3rd of January. Oh well. It will mos def be tough getting back into it, but I need a break.
And I seriously think if I drink anymore milk I will moo when I yawn. That was from the movie Christmas in Connecticut. I didn't watch it for long this morning, but I did see enough to catch that line!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment