About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Do You Smell Silicone????

Now this is a story an a half! Okay, so at the beginning of the semester we got a whole bunch of new students. Some massage therapy kids and then a bunch of PFT ones. The PFT guys are awesome. Everyone is really friendly and personable and we all seem to get along very well with one another. Now, there is this one girl from the massage therapy group that I cannot stand. And not many others of my older group of PFTs can stand her either. She came in a week late and has been a mini thorn in my side since then. Who is she? White Trash Horny Bitch.

Why is she named as such?? Well, let me tell you. The first time I met her, well sort of met her since I don't know her real name (not that it matters much), she was wearing this skin tight pink top with incredible cleavage. And as Chino so delicately put it after we left the room, "Did you smell silicone?" Yup. I am 100% positive that this girls boobs are fake. And so do the rest of us. Seriously, no one can have natural boobs that look like hers.

She carries around this designer purse, which isn't even that nice, and doesn't dress in anything that isn't slightly provocative. Since she is the White Trash Horny Bitch, it's understandable. Now the rest is what I have overhead as well as others. Apparently she is married and has been for a year. I feel bad for this poor sucker. But then she proceeds to tell us that he is living far away somewhere in the South. The kid was smart after all to escape when it had the chance. But apparently all this trashy whore likes to talk about is sex, sex, and, wait for it, more sex. Yup. Horny Bitch.

She just happens to be one of those people that just instantly rubs you the wrong way when you walk into a room and then you fight with the urge to punch her in the face a few times to ensure maximum damage. Now, Miss P. was trying to find someone to tutor this girl because she isn't doing well in the class. Well, if she can in on time when the semester started and actually did work instead of gossip about fashion and sex, then maybe she wouldn't need it. She tried to get Chino to do it. He then proceeded to try and pawn her off on me. Hell no! Now I understand where he is coming from. As he told me, if she says anything to him, he said he would turn it around and give it right back to her and then would probably get in trouble for "sexual harassment." So I understand, but I am not taking her. I'd probably hit her or something.

Now, tomorrow is going to be interesting. She told Chino that she wants to come work out in the morning with him at like 8am. I am so going into school early tomorrow just so I can watch and or train her myself. And if I get to train her, it is going to be LOADS of fun. Because I get to torment and bring pain. YAY!! I cannot wait to see if she comes to workout tomorrow. I really hope she does. Me and Joann are going to have some pretty epic times!

Off to study for Kinesiology. A midterm with 26 muscles. Shoot me now...

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment