About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pissed Off Turkeys!!! RUN!

I have no idea why I am so exhausted right now for some unknown reason. I ended up sleeping through my alarm for 7 minutes thinking it was part of my dream. Crazy stuff right there. Must have been all that codeine cough syrup I took. Oh well. I did sleep like a baby! I also sound kind of like a frog. It amuses me for some reason.

School went by pretty fast. We actually had Joe in the PFT lab today and it was interesting to see the difference. It was quite a bit more relaxed when we were out on the floor working with each other and trying to learn new exercises and review old ones. We even busted out the TRX for a bit to do some bicep work. I even did an assisted chin up today! With the use of resistance bands I was able to do chin ups by myself. I was so proud of myself.

When I was at Gold's today I ended up seeing Logun and chatted with him for a little bit. He isn't doing much currently at Gold's and seems kind of bored and frustrated. I feel bad for him, but it's only 5 weeks and then he can actually get a real job and things will get better. He's a tough kid so he will be okay.

After that I ended up freaking out and spazzing over traffic. It was terrible to the barn and coming home from the barn where I was stopped dead on the road because of a huge accident with lots of fire engines, ambulances and police cars. What a mess! It was just so nice to come home after all of that and eat dinner and then do nothing, besides homework, chatting with Fabio, chatting with Kris and watching South Park. Kris and I are going to get together again tomorrow night and hang and start watching some Star Wars since he hasn't seen it. It should be lots of fun and I am super excited.

But for now I think I am going to turn in early for me. I am beat... Maybe this time I won't sleep through my alarm for 7 minutes because I think it is part of my dream!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment