"Do you mean to tell me you could have taken your hand out of those cuffs at any time?"
"No, only when it was funny!"
~Valiant and Roger Rabbit~
"No, only when it was funny!"
~Valiant and Roger Rabbit~
So I have been doing some serious neglecting of blogging as of late. No idea why I have been, but apparently it just hasn't really been on the top of my priority list as of late. It doesn't help that I have been mad busy and have not being getting along with my parents so well. And I hardly spent much time at my house. That could have something to do with it.
I have been running around all over the place. Dinner with the rock climbing crew, out on the town with my classmates and hanging with Kris. That's what I have been doing.
Now I forgot to mention this, but I have been officially blogging for over a year now. That is a long time. My life was a whole lot different a year ago, so it is incredible to me, when I look back, to see how much better off I am now. I hope I can keep working on that and everything will be better.
Tomorrow is Mistress Day. I am going to feel sexy and badass for the day.
~Dragon Eyes~
I have been running around all over the place. Dinner with the rock climbing crew, out on the town with my classmates and hanging with Kris. That's what I have been doing.
Now I forgot to mention this, but I have been officially blogging for over a year now. That is a long time. My life was a whole lot different a year ago, so it is incredible to me, when I look back, to see how much better off I am now. I hope I can keep working on that and everything will be better.
Tomorrow is Mistress Day. I am going to feel sexy and badass for the day.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment