There is never a moment in my kinesiology class that I don't love. The teacher is hysterical and my classmates are even more so. Today we were discussing out rotator cuff muscles and the origin and insertions of all the muscles and they all inserted on the humerus and keep the humerus from flying off of our bodies. If not..."Please excuse me while I pick up my humerus." It would mos def be something pretty hysterical to witness.
Training today went really well. I did circuits with the girls and they loved it. I even got into spotting a little bit more than I normally am. I guess that's because all I can see is Joe and his scariness and it makes me do even more. I still think nothing is good enough for that man. I wish I knew what he wanted and if I could get even a small compliment. Maybe that would make me feel like I am actually doing good instead of feeling like I am floating out in space somewhere not doing well. I have to be doing okay because Carrie Ann says so and so do the girls and other people who I have trained who are mostly my classmates. I guess I am doing okay. I just wish Joe could see that instead of staring and telling me I am not doing enough. GAH!
Tomorrow I am getting a massage. It's a class assignment. Isn't that the coolest assignment ever? I think so. I get pampered for an hour. Yup. It doesn't get any better than that!
Kris and I are working on finding another movie night. Star Wars and Boondock Saints. And maybe something else. Who knows!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment