About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Ice Cream is Coming Out of My Pores

"I think ice cream is coming out of my pores!"
~Fabio~

Like I have said multiple times, there is never a dull moment at school. We were doing trainer/client role play and Fabio was being and obese client who LOVED ice cream. And that was the comment he came out with. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. I am going to miss him when he leaves us all and goes back to Mass.

Today was a long day but I made it through and trained and rode my sister's ornery horse. Tomorrow I am so going to the gym. I need to go there and work my ass off. It is just needed at this point. Otherwise I might really kill Miss Thing. By the way, she wore a shirt three sizes too small for her and tiny ass shorts that left nothing to the imagination. I seriously wanted to vomit.

I think I'll read for a while seeing as I can't figure out any knitting project I want to take part in at the moment.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment