About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Fall off Walls Without Grace

I ended up going climbing today with Molly, Brenden and Brian. I haven't gone in a while and I had a blast. I still have a lot to learn and need to work on strength and stamina when it comes to climbing, but that will come with time. After all of that we ended up going out to dinner at our usual spot and Kris came and joined us. We all had a great time as always.

It was also nice to see Kris again. My sister mentioned that I never followed up on my outing with Kris. That was a lot of fun. I ended up going to his apartment and we played Call of Duty, which I was terrible at. He thought it was funny, but was impressed that I refused to give up and that I wasn't as horrible as some girls can be when it comes to video games. That's definitely something. After that we ended up curling up together on his couch and watched 2012. Seriously it was such a depressing movie. I was like, this isn't going to end well, but surprisingly it didn't end too badly. Not my favorite movie though. Kris hasn't seen many movies. And when I was asking him about this movie and that movie I finally figured out just how little he had seen. So more movie nights are in store. He was asking if I wanted to hang out tomorrow night, but I am not so sure about that since I have to get to the gym and the barn and such. Maybe I can see if we could do something on Friday night. That would work better for me, but I don't know for him. We shall just have to see.

Maybe I'll have a delay tomorrow. One could hope, but I have a feeling that won't happen. More snow and ice is apparently coming on Saturday. I really just want to cry. I am so done with winter...

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment