About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I Tested the Waters and They Seem Warm

Tonight I am going to hang out with Kris. I am really excited about it since I am kind of interested in him and want to get to know him better, so when he asked if I wanted to hang out with him tonight, I jumped at the chance. I am also nervous, but that comes with the territory or dating and such. We are going to play some Call of Duty and watch a movie and just hang. So it's low key and no strings attached. I'm ready to test out the waters of dating again. They haven't been this warm in a long time, so it makes me happy to try something different.

Wish me luck!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment