It is so good to be home! I love sleeping in my own bed and being in my own house and having my own room. There is seriously nothing better than that. I really wish I could have gotten more sleep but that's what I am going to be doing tonight. Today was a long day, but I somehow survived. I did a lot of exercising so I think that might have helped keep me going. I am mos def going to be exercising a lot. I need to lose weight and tone up and actually look the part of a trainer, though I could probably break most people who meet me in half. Oh well. I feel I need to do it.
Tomorrow we are going to be doing some higher intensity stuff in class for exercising and then I think I am going to go to Gold's for a bit and work out even more. I am going to get into shape and I have so many tools to do it and people to help me. I just hope it all pays off in the end. That would make me the happiest person in life. My mom thinks I am going to burn myself out, but I don't think I could. I have been with the exercise scene for so long that I don't think I could.
Apparently Brian is thinking of changing to nights after this semester and I am going to be taking over the training of the women that he has been working with. They know me because I have been training with them. It will be fun to take over and really get my feet wet. Today it was just me and Gina who worked out with Brian. Gina is awesome and for some reason we got into the subject of me and relationships since that's what Brian and I had been discussing. She had some great advice and it was awesome to hear from someone else who thought it would never happen to her. It was really enlightening.
Tonight I got to ride my horse for the first time in almost a week. Was he crazy or what?? Oh my goodness! He ended up galloping around the ring with me a few times. I just couldn't get him to do anything else. Hopefully we can manage better tomorrow!!
Now on to some yoga and such before I turn in for the night.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment