About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Pickle Sizzle

Alright. I am officially done with all the snow. No more is needed. The snow banks are taller than my car which means I can't see around them, and driving in the snow that seems to fall every other day is starting to get annoying. Real annoying. Today we had school, snow or no snow and believe me it snowed. I have driven in the snow a fair few times, but I am not good at it by any stretch of the imagination. Today was extra special. The snow was really light and fluffy and it made sticking to the road near impossible. I had problems making it up small inclines as well as moving forward after coming to a stop. The wheels just keep going round and round. Oh well. I managed to make it in one piece.

School was all sorts of messed up with an hour delay. The first three hours were learning new stuff, reviewing and functional training and the last three hours, since Joe wasn't here, we combined with the other PFTs and worked together. It was a blast. There were times that I could barely breathe because I was laughing so hard. Fabio is one funny guy, that's for damn sure. And I actually got Logun to be semi chatty with me and such. I can't help myself. He has a great body.

All I know is I am tired and so glad that I don't have any school tomorrow. I need some much needed sleep. That would just be phenomenal for me right now.

Tomorrow I am supposed to go out with Reeni and Jeanette. I haven't seen either of them since Halloween, so I am excited. I just have to keep myself in check and not go wild with beer. I can't afford it and it's not great for my weight loss goals and such right now. Thanks to Stan at Gold's Gym, I know have a set workout plan and diet plan. We will see how well this goes.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment