About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Black Swan

I finally got to see the movie tonight and oh my god was it incredible! Natalie Portman was phenomenal and if she doesn't win an academy award from her role then the world will simply have to just come to an end. She was just such a tortured soul throughout the movie and it is incredible what stress can do to someone's brain and body. While ballerina's are so fluid and beautiful, they lead such tortured lives it's incredible. It seriously creeped me out big time but it was still an amazing movie.

It is going to snow tomorrow. I like the snow, but not when I have to travel places in it. I am also supposed to be going to NYC tomorrow. That isn't going to happen. I just read the latest forecasts and it is not looking good. They are talking about this heavy band of snow, that's only about 50 miles wide and guess where it is going to plant itself Friday morning and into the evening. That's right. NYC. And that clinched it. I am not going. The city basically came to a grinding halt from the last storm on Christmas weekend and still has not fully recovered from the ordeal. There is no way I am going into that city when it is snowing. I do not need to get stuck there. Hell no. Brian is still dead set on going and wants us to wait until morning to call it off. I've seen enough to know there is no way I am going. They can go if they want, but I cannot chance that. I really can't. My life is more important at this point in time. Now I have to wake up mad early to send a text to Brian to say we aren't going. I am almost tempted to sleep and not bother calling. I am just so tired that if I don't get sleep I am going to drop over. I have to travel the farthest out of everyone and I just can't risk that. Everyone I have talked to, and I mean EVERYONE, says I am crazy to even attempt it. I know it. And I know I am not. I don't have the urge, or the cash flow to spend money to go to the city right now.

And all of this stresses me out. I just need to go to the gym, ride my horse and do nothing tomorrow.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment