About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Spooning Overload and the Gift of Support

Well, I haven't blogged in a long while now and it is kind of sad. I just haven't been motivated. And it also doesn't help when I don't turn my computer on for a few days. Oh well, I have come back now.

I had a glorious time for Molly's birthday. We ended up going out to eat at Miya's in New Haven and I had the BEST sushi ever. It was amazing. Cucumber rolls, avocado rolls and spicy talapia rolls and I was a very full and very happy person. When it is all followed up with fried vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips. Yup. I died a very happy person. After that is was back to Molly's house for cake and alcohol and a smashing good time. There was a lot of silly drunkeness and nakedness, but it was all amazing. I ended up sleeping over and had a cuddle buddy for the night, which ended up into two cuddle buddies when Meagan got cold and squished me between her and Kris. It was rather uncomfortable, but I was loved. In the morning we had breakfast with the few of us still left and that was a good time. Though, I have decided I am not a fan of Molly's friend Kate. There is just something about her that rubs me the wrong way. She's just very loud and obnoxious and loves to hear her own voice. Not to mention I just don't think she likes me. That's my take on it all. It's probably not true, but that's just how it comes off to me.

It's supposed to snow again tonight and into tomorrow, but the snow is going to be turning into sleet and freezing rain and who knows what else. It's supposed to start for the morning commute, so it will be interesting to see what happens with everything. I might have school and I might not have school. I am hoping we have either a delay or an early dismissal, that way I don't have to make it up. We well just have to find out.

Tomorrow is also back to my major exercise attack. I have slacked off and have eaten more than I should have so tomorrow is back to detox and all that stuff. I probably should kick gluten out of my diet, but we will have to work on it when I eventually get my own place.

I have also successfully made a placemat and a coaster. Both came out really well and I am really glad for that. I just have to keep working on it and perfecting it and then everything will come together and I will have all kinds of things for a future apartment.

I found the most amazing store ever!! I went to the West Farms mall in West Hartford and in the mall I found a NIKE RUNNING store. I died and went to heaven 47348954203 times over. It was just for me. All about the Nike + system that I have. They had more shoes and clothes and accessories than I knew what to do with. I ended up getting four dri-fit shirts for like 70 bucks. Thank you, Aunt Carol and Uncle John for giving me 100 bucks for christmas. I spent it on valuable clothing for myself!

Back to David Letterman before bed. I do love when Jack Hannah is on with wild animals. Especially since there's one in David's shirt.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment