About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mini Golf Fail

Today I spent the day at Jocelyn's house for her graduation party. It was all sorts of fun with all of her family, some of Christian's family as well as Amber and Brian. It was a grand time with food and friends and video games and all sorts of conversation. It is always fun to be with Jocelyn. She also showed me and Amber all kinds of stuff she is collecting for an apartment she wants to get within the next six months or so. She's made all sorts of cool things like hot pads and placemats and blankets and such. Makes me want to get my own apartment to call home and such. But that is not going to happen for a while. At least until September or the beginning of 2012. Eh, until then I'll work on apartment type stuff.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment